Another DUMBO couple.

If you’re not from the New York area, you might think I was making fun of the couple. DUMBO is an extremely popular location for engagement photos, a few spots are instantly recognizable by other photographers or locals. Though the locations are similar, I think each couple can bring a new taste to the photos based on their style and personality. My next lens will most likely be a tilt-shift lens.

9 Comments Another DUMBO couple.

1. Wayne July 17, 2008 at 11:16 pm

Definitely get the 45mm f/2.8 Tilt-Shift! One of my favorite lenses to play with. BTW, love the last pic.

2. Tiffany July 18, 2008 at 9:33 am

These photos are amazing. The couple is adorable…and I really like the graffiti shot!

3. kat July 18, 2008 at 12:10 pm

They look so happy :D. Fun & silly photos ftw!

4. Sherry July 18, 2008 at 12:40 pm

First of all, the woman is so beautiful and the two are really cute together. And I love this set of e-pics! The bicycle one gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling. And the first 2 are just so happy and classy. Great work!

5. MsBunn.com July 19, 2008 at 12:36 am

You make simplicity just STUNNING. I love your work!

6. athanasius2k4 July 19, 2008 at 4:08 pm

Absolutely lovely series, Tony. And, I love the new watermark too! I love how you use DUMBO as it’s own character.

7. collagist July 20, 2008 at 1:23 pm

These are great shots. The detail that you have given to keep the salt on the guy side (with his white shirt) and the pepper on the woman side (with her dark suit) it looks good. When they are holding hands across the city skyline and tree background the tree perfectly split them up where their hands joined. Simply superb.

The last shot is my favorite 🙂

8. diana July 23, 2008 at 9:23 pm

why’d you keep blurring her legs?

9. Julie Lim July 25, 2008 at 9:51 am

Loving this series Tony, it’s very well captured and styled. You got a new logo and it’s awesome! I like your new signature look too 🙂