Metropolitan Wedding

Once a year, there comes a wedding that tops all the previous ones and sets a new benchmark for myself and for future wedding couples. My latest and best is Karen & James who had their wedding at the Metropolitan Building in Long Island City, New York.  Three floors of antique furniture, mirrors, and plenty of windows for natural light.  Each floor is a challenge and whole new setting to really test your photography skills and creativity, it is an amazing experience for anyone to be there.  Words can’t do it justice, so I will just let the photos do the talking.

17 Comments Metropolitan Wedding

1. Sandra August 9, 2008 at 7:48 am

i love the old feel of the location. you caught the raw emotions of the couple. u rock tony.

2. elvee August 11, 2008 at 2:04 pm

I love the shot of the entire party when they’re looking at the camera. Reminds me of a very high-end shoot … or a cast from a TV show haha. Nonetheless, the overall look to this wedding and your photos are wonderful.

3. lhk August 11, 2008 at 11:42 pm

amazing!!!:)i think it’s my fave too

4. emi August 12, 2008 at 12:40 am

simply astounding!

5. Sherry August 12, 2008 at 9:50 am

Tony, these are spectacular! What a beautiful wedding. You definitely captured the emotions of the big day. So many that I love in this set..

6. Nick August 12, 2008 at 1:17 pm

Hey Tony, i’m a friend of Tu-Anh’s. That’s how i stumbled into your site.
    You work is absolutely amazing! You have a real knack of capturing the emotion and atmosphere of a wedding. Great job. Keep on going.

7. Julie Lim August 15, 2008 at 2:03 am

Tony, these images are stunning! This wedding is so beautiful and unique. Love the antiques and all the mirrors. Thanks for sharing 🙂

8. Junshien August 15, 2008 at 1:58 pm

Wow! I love this set. Amazing venue, beautiful bride. And I LOVE what you did with #4, the angle, composition, PP…

9. Jeyona August 15, 2008 at 5:13 pm

Tony. these photos are fantastic.. it makes me want to get married more and more 🙂

it’s classic and beautiful. Great work!!

10. Romin August 30, 2008 at 12:31 am

I shot an Indian wedding at the Metropolitan Building a month ago, but it killed me that she didn’t get ready there! Brilliant work, as always. Mine’s here: http://rominj.zenfolio.com/p220109425/

11. Sohenny August 30, 2008 at 12:56 pm

Hi Tony, your pictures are outstandting!! I would like to get your information: I am shopping for a photographer for next year.

Thanks,

SD

12. Chrys September 18, 2008 at 9:25 am

Hello Tony,

Loved your pictures at the Metropolitan building. I would like to get further information, we are looking for a photographer.

Thanks
    Chrys

13. Amie January 6, 2009 at 8:29 pm

Hi Tony,

I love your pictures at the Metropolitan Building. There is a strong chance that I am getting married there later this year. Can you give me some pricing ideas and are you available for any of the following days: Sat. Oct. 3rd, Sat. Oct. 10th, or Sun. Oct. 11th?

14. Kaitlin August 3, 2009 at 3:30 pm

Hi Tony,

I love your pictures at the Metropolitan Building. There is a strong chance that I am getting married there in Fall 2010. Can you give me some pricing ideas for Friday and Saturday nights in November 2010.

Thank you!

15. Anjie May 22, 2010 at 9:03 am

Tony,

We are getting married at the Metropolitan Building November 6, 2010 and we need a photographer. Please contact me so we can discuss your availability and details.

16. christine April 26, 2011 at 11:06 pm

We are getting married June 17 at the metropolitan building. Please contact me so we can discuss your availability. I Love your photos!!! Thanks

Christine

17. Jenelle May 2, 2012 at 4:43 pm

Hello

We are planning a for a May 2013 wedding, and I this wedding is my vision come to life. Would you please contact me if you are available for May 4 or 5th. I am close to booking this space. Also, if you wouldn’t mind, I would love to be in touch with this couple They have captured my vision exactly.